Group Development, Why Camp Foley and Age Characteristics
- Watch the recorded video below. While watching takes some notes and email Alli the following answers:
- 5 names of staff and the animal they selected
- Names of 2 people that Joe quoted during the meeting
- 5 Disney movies that people mentioned loving as a kid
- Go to Why Camp Foley and write a three sentence summary of what kids come to Foley to learn.
- Read the Age Characteristics. Choose one from each category (5-8, 9-11, 12-14, 15-18) and write a couple sentences about how that age characteristic could effect a camper’s time at camp. Email to Alli.
- Copy and paste the following text into an email and answer the questions
- Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19? If yes, which one. If not, do you have an appointment set?
- If you are teaching an activity at the waterfront, have you completed Lifeguard Training? If not, are you registered for a class? Do you need to take the class at Foley on June 1?
- Are you Flying or Driving to camp? If you are flying, will you need a ride from Minneapolis/St. Paul to camp? Please let Alli know BEFORE you book any flights to make sure the times work.
Email with questions. This is required BEFORE your arrival at camp!