Countdown to Camp Moves Me!
Let’s Change Some Lives
This year Camp Moves Me did some moving and will take place during the month of November! We are coming off a very successful 2021 campaign, where we beat our goal by almost around $1,000! With the help of our 142 amazing donors and 8 participants, we were able to raise $13,780! This November, our goal is to beat the amount we raised in 2021!
What is Camp Moves Me?
Camp Moves Me is our annual fundraiser that raises money for the Camp Foley Scholarship Fund, through the American Camp Association. Participants in Camp Moves Me spend their November exercising (running, biking, swimming, hiking, kayaking, push-ups/sit-ups, etc.) in order to raise money for the scholarship fund. By asking family and friends for donations, creating fun challenges, and sharing how camp has positively impacted their lives, participants will raise money throughout the month. All donations for Camp Moves Me are tax-deductible, as they go through the American Camp Association, a 501c3 organization. 93% of the money raised is deposited directly into the Camp Foley Scholarship fund, so we can help get more kids to camp next summer (the other 7% goes to the American Camp Association).
How Can I Help?
There are two main ways that you can help our Camp Moves Me campaign this November. You can either donate to the campaign or participate and raise money for Camp Moves Me.
Donate to Camp Moves Me
Donations can either be made to support a specific participant’s campaign or the general Camp Foley campaign. Donations can also be made on a per unit basis (mile, hours, reps, etc.) or as a one time donation. If you are considering donating, head to our RallyUp page to contribute.
Thank you in advance for your support!!
Participate in Camp Moves Me
Participating in Camp Moves Me is a fantastic way to share how camp has positively impacted your life, and allow more kids to have the life-changing Camp Foley experience. In order to sign up as a participant, follow the steps below:
- Head to our RallyUp page
- Click on the “Sign Up” button
- Click on “Participate Today”
- Click on Add to Cart and then Checkout Now
- Fill out your information and submit
- Customize your participant page – you can add pictures, tell people why you are participating, and add challenges!
Start fundraising! Reach out to your family and friends about what you are doing and why it is important to you! In our experience, people have responded well to fun and creative challenges in order to raise more money. If you are stuck and looking for ideas, feel free to email us for suggestions on how to make your campaign more successful! Thank you for being a participant in Camp Moves Me and helping make this important campaign a success! Good luck!
Looking to Donate Another Way?
Although Camp Moves Me is the main way we will be fundraising in the month of November, you can still donate to the Camp Foley scholarship fund in other ways. The American Camp Association (ACA) has been helping send kids to camp across the United States since 1910. You are able to make a Tax-Free donation to the Camp Foley scholarship fund by going through the ACA. Here are a few easy ways to donate:
Three Easy Ways to Donate!
- You can fill out the ACA Online Donation Form. REMEMBER: Put “Camp Foley” in the “Camp” field.
- You can print off the Scholarship Donation Form and send it with a check to Camp Foley. REMEMBER: Make checks payable to the “American Camp Association” with “Camp Foley” on the memo line.Mail to: Camp Foley
9303 Father Foley Drive
Pine River, MN 56474
As always, email or call (218) 543-6161 with questions.