By May 1st
Login to your CampInTouch account to make your final tuition payment.
Beginning in April, but no later than 4 weeks prior to arrival
Login to your CampInTouch account to complete the following tasks:
Under Forms and Documents:
- Complete Transportation Form (Required)
- Complete Camper Information Form (Required)
- Complete Required Health Form & Vaccination Records (under Forms & Documents in CampInTouch account).
- Visit Wellbeing under the Physical Wellbeing tab to download additional health-related forms such as Immunization Exemption, Anaphylaxis Allergy, or Asthma
- Optional: Dishwasher Application (Campers that are 14 years old and above can work as a Dishwasher in Camp Foley’s Kitchen for $20.00/time as a discount in tuition) .
- Under View Canteen (Camp Store), click FUND to finance your camper’s account. Find out information about Canteen under additional expenses.
Leadership Program (Optional)
- Campers who are entering 9th grade and above are eligible for the Leadership Program. Head to this link to learn more and apply.
2 to 4 weeks before the start of your session:
Start preparing to have a “Camp Ready Camper”:
- Empower your camper with organizing for camp using the packing list to pack all the necessary items.
- Go over Camper Wellbeing and have a conversation on feeling uncomfortable versus unsafe, advocating for themselves, and asking for support. This also addresses medications, adjustment concerns, dietary needs, and more.
- Contact Marie Schmid to discuss a Camper Wellbeing Plan for your camper with more challenging needs or specific concerns that need to be addressed.
- Discuss Cabin Living and Camp Culture with your camper.
- New families: Check out Tips for New Campers (and Parents too)!
- Self monitor the health of your camper and pay attention to any illness or injuries.
Review First Day of Camp so your camper knows what to expect for the first day of camp.
Prepare yourself to be a “Camp Ready Parent”
- Write a letter to your camper! If you mail it in advance they will get it on the first day of camp.
- Read and understand the Parent Guide. Email or call (218) 543-6161 if you have any remaining questions.
- Understand when camp communicates with you and how you communicate with camp and your child.
Note: Check your email – We will send reminders of things you are missing. We want arrival day to be fast and easy – please double check!