Christmas is next week! To celebrate the Holiday and add extra cheer to your home this season, here are 4 awesome and easy Do-it-Yourself decorations you can make with campers right at home!
1. Balloon Wreath– This is the perfect DIY for a fun new Wreath look. It’s simple to put together and makes a big BIG impact, and you can easily swap out one of your permanent wreaths for it, or just hang it up somewhere new with a removable hook!
- Green Balloons (about 40)
- Red, Peach, and Pink Balloons
- Balloon Air Pump (Not required, but incredibly helpful. Haha!)
- 24″ Wire Wreath
- Zip Ties
- Balloon Tape
- Bow Template
- Poster Board or Ribbon
- Fishing Line
2. Pinecone Christmas Tree– It is super easy to make and looks really great sitting on a side table or on a mantle! And it uses actual nature in the craft itself. You can make as many as you want, as long as you have the pinecones.
- Wood slices
- Wooden stars
- Acrylic Paint (Green, White, Red, Yellow, Blue)
- Hot Glue Gun
Find the directions HERE
3. Yarn Wrapped Christmas Tree Ornaments- This yarn wrapped Christmas tree ornaments are a great project both as a Christmas craft or as an ornament for your tree. It’s fun to make and if you are crafting with younger campers too!
- Green yarn
- Pom poms in various sizes and colors
- Glitter pom-poms are optional but certainly fun
- White school glue
4. Sparkly Icicle- This sparkly icicle craft makes great Christmas ornaments for the tree or you can use them to create a Winter display right through the season. These are easy and fun for everyone, and not strictly just for Christmas.
- Aluminum Foil
- Silver Cord
- White Glue
- Blue Glitter