The American Camp Association is a community of camp professionals dedicated to enriching the lives of children through the camp experience. ACA Accreditation means that Camp Foley voluntarily submitted to a thorough review of up to 300 standards by the American Camp Association (ACA) — from staff qualifications and training to emergency management. American Camp Association collaborates with experts from the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Red Cross, and other youth-serving agencies to assure that current practices at the camp reflect the most up-to-date, research-based standards in camp operation.
Camp Foley and ACA form a dedicated partnership that promotes summers of growth and fun in an environment committed to safety.
As a leading authority in youth development, the ACA helps all accredited camps provide:
- Camp communities committed to a safe, nurturing environment
- Caring, competent adult role models
- Healthy, developmentally appropriate experiences
- Service to the community and the natural world
- Opportunities for leadership and personal growth
- Discovery, experiential education, and learning opportunities
- Excellence and continuous self-improvement
Camp Foley is proud of its long history of accreditation but more proud of providing a quality experience for the campers and families that we serve.
Make this experience a reality – Register Today!